As certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator ®(MBTI®) Experts and Consultants, our specialists at PhilPsyCor facilitate strategic human resource and organizational development workshops such as teambuilding, leadership development, self awareness, career pathing, change management readiness, problem-solving and communication development, as well as stress management training.
What is the MBTI®?
The MBTI is the most widely used personality assessment in the world, enjoying an unparalleled reputation when it comes to helping organizations prepare their employees in their work environment. With a proven record of reliability spanning more than 50 years, it offers a foundation for understanding individual differences and applying that understanding to the ways people think, communicate, and interact. Versatile and dependable, the MBTI tool sets the stage for lifelong learning and development. Individuals and organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies, use more than 2 million MBTI assessments worldwide each year.
Organizations all over the world have been using the MBTI as one of the critical bases for gaining valuable insights about themselves and the people they interact with. The MBTI has developed greater self-awareness, improved work and personal relationships, developed teams, increased productivity, facilitated group problem solving, identified leadership and interpersonal communication preferences among workers and leaders across organizations.
Our Teambuilding and Team Effectiveness workshops aids team members by
- Discovering the personality types, unique gifts, contributions and areas for development of each team member
- Fostering understanding, openness and trust
- Providing a neutral and affirmative language with which to discuss differences
- Underscoring the value of diversity
- Teaching team members to value and work with the strengths of others
- Helping increase productivity by aligning in individual’s personality and preferences to particular team tasks
- Identifying team assets and blind spots
- Supplying a framework in which team members can better understand and manage
- Team culture
- Problem solving/conflict resolution
Our strategic teambuilding and team development workshop gives you the opportunity to explore psychological type as it relates to you, your team, and your team’s leadership. The exercises we facilitate can serve as a guide to understanding and enriching team relationships by helping each team member make the most of his or her distinctive style.
This workshop is highly strategic and in-depth. Participants can use the learnings and insights presented in their day-to-day work and relationships. Their interaction with their team becomes more rewarding and enjoyable, and their group becomes more productive and effective.
Find out more our teambuilding and team effectiveness workshops. Call 636-6327 to 29 or 631-7401, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference: Introduction to Type® and Teams 2nd edition (by Elizabeth Hirsh, Katherine Hirsh, Sandra Krebs Hirsh, copyright 2003 by CPP, Inc.)
Strategic Leadership Development Workshops
Our leadership development workshops aim to help participants become a more successful leaders. This highly interactive training provides a pragmatic approach for improving your effectiveness and shows how you can apply knowledge about your personality type to improve. It is said that “no matter what kind of organization or group you lead, or what your leadership style is today, learning how your personality type affects your leadership will help you” (Richmond, 2008).
Specifically, our MBTI-based leadership workshop can help you
- Discover your in-born preferences and personality type
- Identity your inherent leadership potential and explore your leadership landscape
- Examine habits that might be limiting your success
- Broaden your views on becoming a more effective leader
- Stretch yourself to try new behaviors
- Tailor a plan to improve your leadership while staying true to your nature
It is a strategic activity as you will learn how your type preferences influence how you lead, and also how can you improve your leadership by following a path of type development specific to your preferences. During the session, the assets and challenges for each type of leader are presented, as well as specific ideas you can use to stretch yourself to become a stronger leader. You will also identify the areas you want to develop to improve your effectiveness as a leader, and get powerful insights into your innate strengths and gifts.
For more information on our leadership development workshops, call 636-6327 to 29 or 631-7401, or email us at email@example.com.
Reference: Introduction to Type® and Leadership (by Sharon Lebovitz Richmond, copyright 2008 by CPP, Inc.)